• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston Match DAy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team. Saiss and Bonatini on bench.

Is Alf that inconsistant? Poor game last week although scoring, but been pretty good in his previous few games

You'd think that all the players on our bench would start for virtually every other team in the league

Is Alf that inconsistant? Poor game last week although scoring, but been pretty good in his previous few games

Had a couple of days when his ball control seems to go awry - though in essence it only evident due to the level we have (mostly) played at. Last season he would have been one of our best performers on his showing this year

Subs

Batth, Afobe, Gibbs-White, Miranda, Saiss, Norris, Bonatini

If any of those had been chosen to start doubt that any of us would be hyperventilating about the prospect (only slight surprise is Miranda back in from the cold - don't think he's been seen recently)

Subs

If any of those had been chosen to start doubt that any of us would be hyperventilating about the prospect (only slight surprise is Miranda back in from the cold - don't think he's been seen recently)

I guess it's a toss up between Miranda and Vinagre for who sits on the bench

Subs

Hasn't Roderick been on the bench a couple of times recently?

It can't be Vinagre as we already have 5 loanees in the match-day squad

Is this going to come up for every game over the rest of the season? You’d have thought people would get it by now! :icon_lol:

It can't be Vinagre as we already have 5 loanees in the match-day squad

Is this going to come up for every game over the rest of the season? You’d have thought people would get it by now! :icon_lol:

I get it but struggling with the 5th - Jota, Leo, Afobe & Boly clearly, but memory obviously fading as can't remember who the other one is (presume one of Saiss, N'Daiye or Miranda - though think we had bought the latter)

I get it but struggling with the 5th - Jota, Leo, Afobe & Boly clearly, but memory obviously fading as can't remember who the other one is (presume one of Saiss, N'Daiye or Miranda - though think we had bought the latter)

N'Diaye

Yes. I have it.
Although it took me 8 attempts to log on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back