• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Predict the Wolves Score

Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

I’d prefer the 1 hour cut off personally

Maybe it will be different this season but you can generally predict at least 10 of the starting lineup so I don’t see how anyone waiting gets an advantage and you’re more likely to forget and miss out. Any time before ko seems reasonable to me.
I used to wait till the team sheet, no idea why, barely makes any difference as you say. As a result I think I ended up missing a fair few games as I’d forgot or couldn’t actually post because I was around Molineux with no signal…

3-0

Arsenal 3 - 1 Wolves.

Cut off before team sheets, otherwise some smart person will predict in the minute it's announced and clock ticks over to 59 mins before kick off. (But really not fussed, also causes jeopardy to leave as is and miss the deadline)

Is the worry that people predicting the score after the team news has been announced that they will have an unfair advantage?

Has no one paid attention to this forum where the users have called more things wrong than Jeff Shi.

• Haha
Reactions: jlo
There's no real advantage knowing the team news as its no guarantee of any scoreline plus injury news is known in advance any way.

It should just be KO time for the cutoff.

There's no real advantage knowing the team news as its no guarantee of any scoreline plus injury news is known in advance any way.

It should just be KO time for the cutoff.
Dunno, if I see Matt Doherty on the teamsheet I will change my prediction...

Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

I'd say kick off is fine for the cut off. You don't really get 'shock' team changes much anymore, especially ones that haven't been leaked already.

Arsenal 2 Wolves 0

Thank you, Tony, for doing this. Kick off time should be good enough. But whatever you decide since you're organizing all the predictions. Also, Wolves App doesn't have a score predictor challenge this year. Wonder why?

Arsenal 2-0 Wolves

Don't see why we need an arbitrary cut off before KO, you're guessing the score, not who'll be in the starting XI, and if you think it's that bloody important then wait.

Arsenal 3-1 Wolves

Kick off is fine for me.

Back