• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

Fly Gonçalo with the squad and leave him in Jacksonville. That’s karmically appropriate.

I get all clubs have their misses with transfers, but feel like we should impose a forum ban on even acknowledging Guedes, it's just so depressing to think about.

It'll end up like when Mick gave Halford another chance. He can superficially try as hard as he likes, he isn't going to become any quicker or more skilful or more likely to score any goals.

Maybe Guedes is going to take Podence's role in the squad ;)

Still think it's more likely to make the numbers up whilst players are missing and youngsters play at their age group. More chance of getting him out on loan if he's fit.

Little Liam has confirmed Guedes has taken Podence's place on the plane to USA as Podence has a "calf strain".

Guedes, Podence & Silva all expected to leave this summer.

I love all this talk of a tour... it's a week in America with 3 games. None of which matter a jot.

Bollocks.

The demand to watch two mid table teams duke it out will be huge, you could effectively charge what you want and foreign fans will lap it up.

No?

Guys?

Hello?
This will be my first chance to see Wolves in person. It's nice to know if I don't like my seats I can move to a better vantage spot. Also, nice I won't have to compete with many for game worn jerseys

Also, nice I won't have to compete with many for game worn jerseys
Top tip: if you want a nice fresh top off one of the players. You know one with minimal sweat and dirt then make your "Please can I have your shirt" sign with the name Guedes on it

Top tip: if you want a nice fresh top off one of the players. You know one with minimal sweat and dirt then make your "Please can I have your shirt" sign with the name Guedes on it
“Make it out to Dan, please”

This risks relying on Guedes to be able to throw you a shirt from about 6ft plus away from you.

Back