• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

Premier Sports is available through Amazon Prime - I've just signed up for the 30 day free trial and they've got the West Ham and Palace games on there (not confirmed yet if they have the Leipzig game).

Here in Jacksonville... very impressed with how West Ham are going about this. They held an open training at Everbank last night where fans could go and see the team train. Totally free and there was plenty of merchandise and even a player signing session with the players all seated. Wolves.... practically nothing. Lope held a press conference in person, GON was online with hardly anyone there. E&S asked the pertinent questions with Lope and he straight batted them.

Good to see GON and his staff at breakfast this morning. Looks like he is staying at the Hyatt while the team is at the Marriott. West Ham also at the Hyatt.

Off for the fans game in a moment... Bully supposed to be coaching the Wolves team. Only issue is it is 30 miles from JAX.

Only the rain can ruin this at the moment. At least it's warm rain!

Jax proper is quite small. The problem is that the city government has basically subsumed the entirety of Duval County and made itself the largest city in the US by acreage. So you’ll get shit like that all the time down there; “x is happening in Jacksonville!”, when really it’s happening 45 minutes away (but still, technically, in “Jacksonville”).

Throw that on your trivia boards.

Jax proper is quite small. The problem is that the city government has basically subsumed the entirety of Duval County and made itself the largest city in the US by acreage. So you’ll get shit like that all the time down there; “x is happening in Jacksonville!”, when really it’s happening 45 minutes away (but still, technically, in “Jacksonville”).

Throw that on your trivia boards.
Been here since around 6pm last night. Hotel is heaving with wolves fans
Went out to eat at a local Indian, which was also pretty full of wolves fans, only seen 1 West Ham so far!

Been here since around 6pm last night. Hotel is heaving with wolves fans
Went out to eat at a local Indian, which was also pretty full of wolves fans, only seen 1 West Ham so far!
There’s some really fantastic SE Asian food there (big Vietnamese, Thai, and Filipino communities for whatever reason), too. I imagine that Thai curry and Indian curry are not quite the same, though!

I couldn’t make it down unfortunately. Pursuant to my post over in the MH thread, I… kind of lost track of myself recently. To say the least.

Premier Sports is available through Amazon Prime - I've just signed up for the 30 day free trial and they've got the West Ham and Palace games on there (not confirmed yet if they have the Leipzig game).
Just tried this and you still have to sign up for the Premier Sports sub which is £15.99 p/m. No offer for free trial of PS, just the Prime free 30 day trial.

Edit - Probably because I already used the PS free trial ages ago. Might try with another email address and Prime trial.

The code LALIGA2024 gets you 50% off Premier Sports though as I can't find any free trials. So £8 for 2, maybe 3 games.

I might give it a miss though as all games aren't on until something like 1-2am GMT.

It does work as I've watched it today.

I don't know what you lot are doing wrong but it literally does work, I've just watched it right now.

Apparently the game's on Premier Sport and Amazon are doing a free trial

Was there in July 2019, cloudless sky until about 4pm, massive thunderstorm for about an hour then back to normal.
That happened virtually every day.

Back