• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pompey fan here

Best of luck for new season - huge soft spot for Pompey. When wife was my GF she lived in Southsea, so always associate driving past Fratton Park with a weekend of debauched sex. Been married a bloody long time now though...

Best of luck for new season - huge soft spot for Pompey. When wife was my GF she lived in Southsea, so always associate driving past Fratton Park with a weekend of debauched sex. Been married a bloody long time now though...

Surprised you didn't crash.

Is he? He made 30 appearances last season and did nowt.

Apart from being part of a team that got promoted....

Henry is a great player to have at League 1 level....infact most of our squad are great players to have at League 1 level, just a shame we want to be in the top 6 of the Division

If he was that great, would he not have been given more starts? And scored/assisted more than once?

That said he is surely worth a buy from many teams. Let's hope one does

If he was that great, would he not have been given more starts? And scored/assisted more than once?

Maybe it's just a loan move that didn't work out. It happens.

Wolves is the northern most club he's played for so it's not inconceivable he couldn't adjust to the north west, particularly a backward shithole like Bolton which in turn affected his performances.

Not our problem if they do or don't. From the 1st July he is a free agent

Just checked the stats when we went up and I apologise. 7 goals that season is not to be sniffed at, but his Bolton stats are very very poor, plus he was benched half the time.

Back