• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

Have to admit, I was expecting the next guy to have been announced by now.

Cabine Desportiva
@CabineSport
Bruno Lage complica-se para os Wolves, devido a termos legais. Vitor Pereira é opção. Empresário Kia Joorabchian tenta a colocação do treinador nos Lobos, informa a "TVI 24."
Translated from Portuguese by
Bruno Lage gets complicated for the Wolves, due to legal terms. Vitor Pereira is an option. Entrepreneur Kia Joorabchian tries to place the coach in Lobos, reports "TVI 24."
Football Insider which is 99% bull, claims he's not going to be a WP issue, but getting staff in will be problematic

Yes this is another point. As we have binned Nuno's staff and Bruno has been out of work for 12 months, what would he have in terms of backroom staff to bring with him and how would they stand regarding WPs?

Diego Martinez left Granada and so did all of his backroom staff...

Vitor Pereira is an interesting one. Plays a pressing & counter attacking style, but has managed teams that alternate between 3 & 4 at the back.

Been a bit of a journeyman manager, though, never staying anywhere for very long.

Vitor Pereira is an interesting one. Plays a pressing & counter attacking style, but has managed teams that alternate between 3 & 4 at the back.

Been a bit of a journeyman manager, though, never staying anywhere for very long.
But seems to win stuff wherever he goes (I know, Portugal, Greece and China aren't exactly the most difficult leagues to win if you're at the top team)

However, an announcement may be delayed as the plans to appoint his backroom staff have hit a stumbling block.

Lage’s backroom staff will need to acquire a “performance manager” visa thanks to new Brexit rules.

They need a degree and five years’ experience in bands one to five or at international level.

Bands one to five covers the top five European leagues.

It's not real until he's holding up the shirt, as they say.

The dream manager would be Conte, purely for the fact he keeps a subbuteo field set up in his office that he uses to break down and think about tactics on. What more could you want from a manager!?

They seem intent on fucking up all their hard work and success almost overnight. Have Fosun just been taken over by a Skinner-Chiles-Marsden consortium?

82137765-C80A-4C1B-A5CE-30577CD1A97A.jpeg
I thought he was talking about this guy, which would have been harsh...

Yes this is another point. As we have binned Nuno's staff and Bruno has been out of work for 12 months, what would he have in terms of backroom staff to bring with him and how would they stand regarding WPs?

Diego Martinez left Granada and so did all of his backroom staff...

I knew someone had me on Ignore 😂😂😂😂

You know he was on €13m a year at Inter, right?

Back