• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit from Hooper...never a foul. Just gave it based on crowd reaction.

It's like watching a load of random stuff, playing on the edge all the time. Absolute bomb scares and self inflicted crap.

It’s been an embarrassing refereeing performance. Not giving fouls for big contacts and drag backs if the players are “combative” but as soon as someone throws themselves to the floor they get it

I mean it's entertaining to watch, no doubt. But it's fucking chaos again, isn't it. No ability whatsoever to control a game or take the sting out of it if we're under the cosh.

I love us going forward, I really do. Direct threat all over the place and players piling forward. But is it sustainable? I don't know if it is. Everything is constantly 100mph and we lose the ball....we're bang in trouble straight away. Can easily see us getting a red card here.

Atrocious marking on their goal and a superb strike by the much-maligned Bellegarde for us. Not convinced by Johnstone on the goal but it's a top save off the free kick.

Second half, who knows. I honestly do not know.

Half decent going forward and creating space but defensively we look capable of conceding lots of goals. Toti is a disaster, Ait-Nouri was poor defensively and not helping out and the only good thing to say is that Dawson is covering a lot of work covering everyone.

The Forest crowd are crowing for everything and maybe that will have an effect but otherwise, two average teams with no cutting edge.

Strand larsen clear hand ball.
Belkegarde and ran, no asistace in defence and constantly giving the ball away, jaoa gomes, not in the game, lemina off par, and mosquero is frankly all over the place.
It's not good at all.

Strand larsen clear hand ball.
Belkegarde and ran, no asistace in defence and constantly giving the ball away, jaoa gomes, not in the game, lemina off par, and mosquero is frankly all over the place.
It's not good at all.
How is it a handball when it comes from behind him and he isn't looking at it?

There just seem to be gaps everywhere, like we don't actually play together. The space between our defenders seems too big, the space between the midfielders seems too big, and the space between defence and midfield seems too big. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Our games will be entertaining for sure, but I think we'll concede stacks of goals and not get too many points.

One way or another I don't think Toti is finishing this game

There just seem to be gaps everywhere, like we don't actually play together. The space between our defenders seems too big, the space between the midfielders seems to big, and the space between defence and midfield seems too big. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Our games will be entertaining for sure, but I think we'll concede stacks of goals and not get too many points.
It's like 11 talented players just put on the pitch. I don't see a plan or a structure at all. And I don't like that, I like thinking "yep, this is us in control here".

There just seem to be gaps everywhere, like we don't actually play together. The space between our defenders seems too big, the space between the midfielders seems to big, and the space between defence and midfield seems too big. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Hopefully when he's had a week in training, Andre will make a difference to that.

I can easily seeing us being 2/3-1 down before 60 minutes as we are generally rubbish after half time. Get past that and we have a chance as Forest haven’t been great from what I’ve seen. Need to get Cunha on the ball as often as possible basically.

I can easily seeing us being 2/3-1 down before 60 minutes as we are generally rubbish after half time. Get past that and we have a chance as Forest haven’t been great from what I’ve seen. Need to get Cunha on the ball as often as possible basically.
Williams and Sangaré are big weak points for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back