• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottm Forest 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can easily seeing us being 2/3-1 down before 60 minutes as we are generally rubbish after half time. Get past that and we have a chance as Forest haven’t been great from what I’ve seen. Need to get Cunha on the ball as often as possible basically.
Daft as it sounds, you can also see us being 2/3-1 up as Forest aren't any great shakes and if we could play a final killer ball and then shoot instead of fucking around with it, then it might make a difference. I still expect us to lose playing like this though. As has been said, where is the structure, the discipline, the organization?

I do think Semedo has been very good and makes us look a little better defensively. However, I'm not sure I like him, RAN, and Toti all pouring forward at will. It adds to the chaotic nature of our defending.

The ref is itching to send someone off, I reckon.
Toti has to be on thin ice. Stupid pull on a shirt, a foul given against him that wasn't but crowd pressure piled it on Hooper and all kinds of crap from him with his passing and being out of position would make him odds on.

I do think Semedo has been very good and makes us look a little better defensively. However, I'm not sure I like him, RAN, and Toti all pouring forward at will. It adds to the chaotic nature of our defending.
Oh man, Semedo in for Doherty is like putting Bull in for Paskin. It's a ridiculous level of disparity.

Which of course shouldn't exist in a PL squad for a club in their 7th straight season at this level.

Great, Gomes coming off.... :( How long will he be out for?

Thought Andre might replace Gomes, but it seems he's for emergency use only today.

Good corner too.

That Bellegarde shot was flying into the bottom corner.

Lol Hooper having a pop at the physio for being too slow for his liking presumably

Good to see Guedes getting some time... redemption cycle ....

Wood handball is the same as Larsen... fair enough....

Should be a pen IMO. Arm is in an unnatural position that far away from the body.

Flailing a bit more than Larsen but I get it

That doesn't look good for Lemina....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back