• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest Matchday Thread

A need to take far more care of the ball & make sure that the pass reaches the intended destination - something we have been good at so far this season. Do this, plus ensuring that any shot is at least on target & makes their keeper do something rather than watching it sail over the bar will mean that we can win this.

Have sounded fairly untroubled defensively so far which is a benefit

I'm still not sure about 3-4-3 I know Nuno won't change it but I'd like to see us play 4231

I think if we went to 2 CBs at the moment Forest would murder us. We just need to be a bit more patient in possession and pick the passes better.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think the most dramatic change we'll see under Nuno is to a 3-5-2 (which we played in the cup against Yeovil IIRC).

352 will be barely any different with us I'd say. The front 3 end up all over the shop any way

I think, and I have said it several times, that we are sticking with 3-4-3 for good under Nuno and it is incumbent upon the players to improve in that formation.

Someone get a fiver on Jota for top scorer before the odds shorten.

What a cross from Cav unbelievable

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We needed to make some half time changes....Like shooting on target! Get in Diogo

They have been shortening already over the last two weeks.

Brilliant start to the second half. Come on me babbies.

Back