• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest Matchday Thread

Saiss loses possession in a dangerous area - shot comes in, but Ruddy comfortable in taking that

Not controlling the ball properly at all

Bloody hell Leo, keep it down.

Vinagre at pace up the left, cute ball in lands by Leo on his left foot, but shot over the bar from 10 yrds out

For a supposedly poor game it sounds like we could have had a couple. Our lot need to learn how to shoot low

Or shoot at all. Sounds like 6 opportunities that we would have scored if we hit the target.

Too many sloppy passes in the final third. Mainly from Cav/Jota, and not quite good enough touches from Leo. Just missing that last killer pass at the minute.

We look like we can score and have pretty much restricted Forest to just some early pressure and a couple of long shots.

Half time.

A very frustrating half to watch. We've been sloppy, committing way too many unforced errors (I'm looking at you, Cavaleiro) yet we've had the chances to be in front. Cav spooned a glorious chance over and Bonatini with a snapshot that had to be tipped over. We look very organised at the back, Batth's slotted into this team and it's style of play surprisingly well.

Forest are a decent side but this game is there for the taking.

as said too many sloppy passes and poor control - but we have have by far the best chances. Forest playing well though and if they create a bit better, we could come unstuck.

Probably the worst half of the season so far from our perspective passing has been poor. Still a few half chances but we need to improve. Forest the better side without opening us up to much. Few too many needless foul being given away for my liking. Glad it's level Nuno will sort it out.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Halftime is too early to be making subs anyway.

They didn't seem bothered in the final third, not really going for it. We countered quite a few times but as mentioned very sloppy passing and cockups. Decent move with a shot on Jota's left but was weak and never going to trouble. Bonatini decent effort saved. Vinagre seems lively I'd say he looks about the best so far. A very "meh" 45 mins.

Back