• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest Matchday Thread

At fault for the goal but Ruddy didn't let his head drop. Great claim and a decent save. Fair play. Great three points

The results Millwall and Bristol city got today make our results against them look even better

Can't criticise Ruddy too much for one misjudged shot. He's made some great saves to keep us in games so far this season.

It's not fair on everyone else to play Jota and with Costa to come back

Jota is the best player I have ever seen for us on that performance. He should've had about 4

Ruddy made up for his mistake with a good save from Darikwa too

Jota has set the bar incredibly high, whatever the fee is we have agreed hes worth double. A little bit like Costa he has added a bit of grit and determination to his game and just looks unplayable at times.

MOTM unsurprisingly Jota

I think I'm seeing a bit of a pattern emerging. Teams are pressing us very well at the start but when they start to tire we control the game more and more whereas we play at the same pace all the way through.

Once teams do start to tire that's when our passing game really works but until that point we look a bit scrappy

Mention to the back three today, they looked solid

That attack at the end...
Doherty running from our half, all the way down the line and then a one two just outside their box with N'Daiye
What a goal that would of been.

That attack at the end...
Doherty running from our half, all the way down the line and then a one two just outside their box with N'Daiye
What a goal that would of been.
That was great just slightly over hit by Alfred

Back