• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle v Wolves (Part 2) - MATCHDAY FRED

Sounds like everything coming down their right - CBJ being left on his own to deal with it all the time

Not going to stop them on his own & needs some protection

Wallace has been poor for me, no confidence when one on one

For me the main look at this game is the performance of Silvio.

Thought Wallace was looking good a game or two ago, but hey ho.
Must say i expected Newcastle to come at us like maniacs tonight for revenge, maybe second half their bubble will burst a bit.

Anyone else getting a little concerned about tex maybe not being as good as we first thought?

A real pity that Dicko was not a week or so further ahead with his return - Nouha with Wallace's chance would have been a goal

Don't think Newcastle are as good coming back from a losing position, particularly at home, when the longer it goes on the more frustrated the fans get & the more panicked the team does

Ola John stripped & ready - looks like a change for the second half

Tex has looked good further up but so far he doesn't look like he can play CM. Shame really as we are stacked in that area. Let's see what I'll John can do.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Silvio looks broken...

Ah he's back on, just the shock of a proper tackle after so long injured ;)

Diame chip off the crossbar with Lonergan beaten all ends up - Gouffran smashes the ball well over when he should have made it 3

Not a great start to the second half

Fill a team with Jacketts men you'll get results like this..

Anyone else see Jackett sitting next to Alardyce at one of the games on match of the day?
Sitting there, leaning towards Sam scribbling away in his notebook...
Has he got a position assisting Allardyce?

Need a goal if there is anything coming out of this - so Bodvarssen on for Gladon soon please otherwise we might as well wite this off

Colback just wide after we give the ball away unnecessarily

Newcastle sound good once they get ahead

This is dead. So no injuries please, and on to the important shit at the weekend.

Well Price on for Mason shows you what Zenga thinks of this game... #prayforthe509

No ta, leave Jon where he is.

Fair enough - tonight isn't that important in the grand scheme of things

Just get involved & want to win every game

Mason off for Jack Price? No idea what formation we have now though sounds like Saville into the 10 position behind Gladon

Back