• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 28/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the furore and all the 'who is he?' and 'He knows next to nothing, he's got very little experience', I feel vaguely comforted by the almost wholesale approval of Gary on tv explaining his tactics and their worth to the team, and he seems to know more than we thought and not only that, it actually seems to work and all the players seem to like him, my whole feeling and general optimism has risen.
Then you read comments by Neto which is really reassuring (Unless, somewhat brutally Jeff says, 'I'm sorry but you're part of my business plan and whether you like it or not, you're fucking well going in January')
For the first time since early Nuno, I have a growing deeper feeling that we may be able to really go somewhere.
Either that or it's a touch of heartburn...

Not upset about it, but expected Gomes over Traore. Big game for him.

The OS put up a vid of Lescott interviewing Max. Called some BS like “how to be a Prem defender”.

Didn’t watch it, just assume the photo came from the same session.

EDIT: “The art of defending” FFS
I really liked it, thought Max came across really well, have to say though it was more about defending players running with the ball, which Max does really well.

His problem seems to be in some positioning areas higher up the pitch.

Expected line-up for me, and didnt expect Tonali to figure for them.

Wolfie and Wendy have given birth to a squirrel.

Decent start from both teams. Neto looks up for it.

Brilliant from ran there, deserved better from hwang

Traore wasted the follow up with that ridiculous shot

Cunha needs to do far better with the ball when breaking out there. He’s given the ball and possession away far too easily so far.

Cunha needs to do far better with the ball when breaking out there. He’s given the ball and possession away far too easily so far.
Was just typing that out

Get Sasa on!

(worked last time)

Sa looking increasingly under pressure trying to play from the back.

Fearing the inevitable.

Great chance and weak effort

That was crying out for the same finish as last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back