• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) - 11.02.19 - Monday Night Football

Just not convinced with Nuno’s changes. Hope I’m wrong.

Oh here come the injuries. Not sure crossing the ball towards Costa is a great idea

Clearly Jota wasn't fully fit or he'd still be on.

Costa for Donk is an obvious change to switch to 3-4-3, unless you fancy Traore. Which I don't.

Costa for Donk is an obvious change to switch to 3-4-3, unless you fancy Traore. Which I don't.
Jota seemed to be talking to the coaches about his shoulder when he came off.

Doherty of old there. Lazy lay off then ambling back.

Would've thought about taking off Mou instead of Donck tbh, the latter's extra mobility would be useful and Moutinho's not having his best game

I cannot believe how many times Newcastle have intercepted the ball.

Well we’ve offered absolutely nothing since he made the changes. So yeah, I’d have preferred to see Traore running at their three carthorse centre backs.

Just not convinced with Nuno’s changes. Hope I’m wrong.
This is the issue really isn't it, beyond 12/13, when we're not quite at it, we're light on players who are good enough to make a noticeable difference. No real shame in that though, it's going to be the case for a while longer.

Here comes Adama.

wolves missing their chances in the first half = rafa benetiz "brilliant tactician" master plan jesus christ can we stop with this already

When Raul is missing a free header from the six yard box, you know it’s not going to be your day.

Back