• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Website

Also - and this is probably nothing, but you never know - digging around in the source code, there's an image folder called "sponsor" which contains the logos of the following brands: Sky Bet, Puma, Money Shop (boo!), Paycare, and Carling.

Why would Carling be there? They're only sponsoring the Premier League at the moment, I thought.

Are they not involved somehow in this Fanzone thing we're setting up?

Also - and this is probably nothing, but you never know - digging around in the source code, there's an image folder called "sponsor" which contains the logos of the following brands: Sky Bet, Puma, Money Shop (boo!), Paycare, and Carling.

Why would Carling be there? They're only sponsoring the Premier League at the moment, I thought.

The beer we serve in the ground.

I use the term 'beer' in its loosest possible sense of course.

Ahhh of course, the fanzone, I forgot all about that.

Love the fact you can add the Wolves website to your home screen from your browser, but it acts like a separate type of app instead of going through a browser. Same as Paddy Power.

Looks good IMO. Especially on the phone, and nice and quick too.

"We will also be providing a replacement for the Wolves Player HD product, called WolvesTV which will be similar to the EFL’s iFollow.

Details of this will be announced shortly when we have finalised the details of the product with the EFL to ensure it meets the League’s broadcasting rules. This will include live matchday commentary, behind the scenes videos and live broadcasting to overseas fans, for the fixtures where this is permitted by league rules"

So one would presume that overseas fans would watch our matches through our website only then.
I thought that you would buy an ifollow sub and watch any of the available matches through their site.

Ahh just found mi answer.

Q: Will iFollow subscribers be able to access all of the EFL games being shown live, even for clubs they don’t support?
A: No. Subscribers will only be able to watch live and on-demand streams of the subscriptions that they subscribe to. So, for example, if you subscribe to iFollow Millwall, you’ll get to see all of the home and away matches of Millwall FC.

Q: What type of production quality can subscribers expect from iFollow?
A: Every iFollow service will have a minimum of a single camera. Each club can choose to enhance the streaming production with more cameras and audio commentary, if they choose.

Q: Will pricing be available per month or per match?
A: It’s possible that it may be added in the future, but when the service launches this summer, it’ll be priced on a per-season basis.

I much prefer light fonts on a dark background a lot of the time - it's easier to read in low-light conditions, for example, and I leave apps like Twitter in "night mode" even during the day - but for it to work it needs to be a) a good font, and b) not too high a contrast between the light and dark colours. Pure white on pure black is bad design.

Had a look around it now - so much better than the previous version (not hard) & fast

Look forward to see what the terms/costs are for the Wolves TV (hopefully much better than Wolves Player served up)

nice improvement both in cathing up in the modern world with design and such but fucking hell, speed is great..400% faster

So what is the general opinion on other formats? Facebook, Twitter etc

So what is the general opinion on other formats? Facebook, Twitter etc

Positive feedback from what I was reading earlier...which has ruined my fucking day TBH..although it just adds to the excitement for tomorrow I guess

Positive feedback from what I was reading earlier...which has ruined my $#@!ing day TBH..although it just adds to the excitement for tomorrow I guess

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Back