• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Wigan have brought in Jermaine Pennant. Seems they're really trying hard to get relegated.

Possible spinal injury for Leon. This isn't good at all. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mentioned, Leon Clarke was carried off with a nasty looking injury after 34 minutes. Hope he recovers soon. McAlinden notched his second in three and was subbed after 73 minutes as Fleetwood kept up their push for the L1 play-offs.

Ashley Carter got another full match in Chesterfield's 1-0 defeat at Rochdale, while Jake Cassidy came on as a sub after 78 minutes only to see Southend concede two goals in their 4-2 loss.

No sign of Saville still. Oh dear.

Cassidy is the more concerning one if I am honest, he has gone from looking prolific at L1 for County during his initial spell there a few years ago, to now not getting a game a level below that.

Wouldn't say he was prolific. He had a good half a season. I've seen nothing from him to tell me that was more than just a lucky patch.

Cassidy is the more concerning one if I am honest, he has gone from looking prolific at L1 for County during his initial spell there a few years ago, to now not getting a game a level below that.

Cassidy has no future here at all though, we'll release him in the summer. Saville you would hope does have a future after we paid £1m for him.

Good for McAlinden to be getting minutes and goals, I'm sure he'll be back in an instant if afobe/Dicko get injured. Saville not even getting in Bristols squad is concerning

Leon back at Wolves for further scans on his injury. Looks like he has escaped any spinal injury and he has fooked his Shoulder. No idea how long he is out for.

If anyone's interested, Cassidy is doing OK for us despite not scoring, making a lot of runs and creating space for other players. He's not had many chances himself but certainly putting himself about in the right way.

I'll bump this post as it was still sitting in moderated mode.

Leon back at Wolves for further scans on his injury. Looks like he has escaped any spinal injury and he has fooked his Shoulder. No idea how long he is out for.

As long as it ain't too serious, then this is good news. Get well soon Leon.

Good on him. I thought he was screwed.

Apparently the doctors gave him a 20% chance of playing Championship level football after the injury. Leon was delighted with this 19.99% increase from a fortnight ago.

Watching Wigan's 3rd goal. Pretty sure that should have been called offside. Leon and t'other Wigan player going for the same ball and are both well beyond the Blackpool (excuse for a) defence. Leon knocks it forward to the other guy who goes on to score.

I can visualise Leon scoring a goal or two which helps Wolves this season, a winner on the final day against Brentford would do nicely.

Back