• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Dropped for a kid on debut for 2nd half, bye pal.

Rashford is bereft.

We'll soon get him firing again in December.

When the home fans start showing they don't agree with the manager, there's only one outcome if you don't get results quickly.

Great to see/hear.

ETH is being kept on for no more than sentimental reason after winning the cup in May.
Completely clueless and needed replacing 3 months ago, I’d be very surprised if he survives until the next international break

Long old season for Southampton coming up.

Ramsdale shite on the first two goals and glad the ref gave that red card against Stephens despite the relative lack of contact, absolutely horrible intent behind it. Similar to the Zyro incident only through pure luck he didn't actually go right through him.

Long old season for Southampton coming up.

Ramsdale shite on the first two goals and glad the ref gave that red card against Stephens despite the relative lack of contact, absolutely horrible intent behind it. Similar to the Zyro incident only through pure luck he didn't actually go right through him.
I was just thinking about the challenge on zyro when I saw that.

Gravenberch, and Slobodslai (sp) , with a touch of Macallister added, is a hell of a midfield.

Leicester 2 up away at Palace who were booed off at HT.

Back