• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Grand Old Team forum is a hoot at the moment! :)

I like this Haaland lad. Might have a decent future in the game

Alright, I’ll be the Village Idiot.

What club goes around claiming that title?

It makes me think of the US republicans calling themselves the GOP.

I like this Haaland lad. Might have a decent future in the game
I still have doubts you know, stats like “Goals Scored” don’t tell the whole story

It makes me think of the US republicans calling themselves the GOP.
Get your MEGA hats ready…

Fuck, they’ll do that shit if they ever go down. You watch.

West Ham fans won't see this because they are enamoured with him, but 2 very Kilman goals. The first, he reacts a second too late and Haaland is in. The second we've seen countless times before gets sucked out to the ball leaving the space for the forward to be unmarked.

Not just the West Ham fans who won't see it

Mentioned it last week but just on MOTD Micah was bigging him up. And there were loads of good bits. But on the very same highlights, twice Palace got straight in on goal and he was nowhere because he turns like milk and doesn't anticipate danger, only they didn't score so it didn't get mentioned.

His fuckups are (generally) such that he’s too far away from where he should be to make a spectacle of it.

Was telling some West Ham fans on twitter just after they signed him, they’d be booing him and lop before Christmas, they were under the impression they’d signed peak Beckenbauer or the next Bobby Moore,

Redknapp before the game said he was surprised he didn't make the England squad.
I think he’ll get a call up now he’s at West Ham, after all they won the World Cup you know, and play the West Ham way so it’s a shoe in for him

Back