• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Love seeing the donkey that is Tarkowski suffering... and as for that twat Onana milking the crowd at the end... just fuck off.

Love seeing the donkey that is Tarkowski suffering... and as for that twat Onana milking the crowd at the end... just fuck off.
Did Onana run away with your missus or something? Unless there’s a reason seems a little irrational. It’s not like he’s Kevin Phillips or anything.

Did Onana run away with your missus or something? Unless there’s a reason seems a little irrational. It’s not like he’s Kevin Phillips or anything.
Have an Everton supporting mate who raved about him...so I watched him even more closely than I normally would. And that is how I came to the conclusion that he's an utter fraud as a footballer. Then fucking milking the Villa crowd like that after he was subbed for being a fairy at H/T was so disrespectful to the Everton fans.

At least Phillips tries whereas Onana makes practically zero effort. He's a bad signing for Villa.

PS. My mate eventually came to the same conclusion as I did and couldn't wait to be rid.

Then fucking milking the Villa crowd like that after he was subbed for being a fairy at H/T was so disrespectful to the Everton fans.

He's a bad signing for Villa.

Calling an opposition player every word under the sun because you don’t rate him seems odd to me. Not being very good (I’ll reserve judgement for now)and Villa paying a fortune for is a good thing if it turns out to be true.

That is absolutely appalling from Bournemouth letting Nkunku get a finish away there.

Calling an opposition player every word under the sun because you don’t rate him seems odd to me. Not being very good (I’ll reserve judgement for now)and Villa paying a fortune for is a good thing if it turns out to be true.
Just my opinion having watched him all of last season coward out of challenges, play hospital balls, have a lack of vision, have little to no desire and nowhere near the level of skill or influence on a game a player that his transfer fees commands. Just look at the first goal today and then his behaviour at the end of the game. He'll not last long at any side with ambition.

He is such a strange player. Like goes from Champions League to Market Drayton standard all in 10 minutes.

That is some hit though.

DCL wasting that one on one looks ludicrous now.
I still think he’s more Altidore than anything. Being helped by playing in an actually decent team.

Not that I’m normally one to hate on an MLS export.

Arsenal wearing their away kit as PGMOL say there is “too much white” on their home kit and could potentially clash.

Back