• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

That is awful by Sanchez. How are you letting Jones get away with miscontrolling it like that.

My point, like City's winner today is that VAR is not showing the ref the true picture. Its selective when it doesn't need to be.

Is it not just showing the section that's relevant to the initial decision? So with Wolves it's originally given as offside, VAR shows him specifically the offside decision so only the footage immediately around the Stones header.

Is it not just showing the section that's relevant to the initial decision? So with Wolves it's originally given as offside, VAR shows him specifically the offside decision so only the footage immediately around the Stones header.
It is. I wouldn't have given the Silva foul, but once you are stopping the game in that way, surely you should give the full conext?

It is. I wouldn't have given the Silva foul, but once you are stopping the game in that way, surely you should give the full conext?
They want VAR to be less intrusive this year though don't they and they want the process to be quicker so keeping things more on topic probably helps with that.

They want VAR to be less intrusive this year though don't they and they want the process to be quicker so keeping things more on topic probably helps with that.
If you are sending him to the screen then it stops being unobtrusive

Didnt see the first half but pundits raving about Elliot Anderson on Talk Sport at half time.

Shocking all round from Palace, shit header out and lettuce wrist goalkeeping

Get your money on Eze banging one in from outside the box. Has looked dangerous here from range and he'll no doubt get plenty of space to do so against us.

Back