• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Red for me just because of how cynical it was. You can't deliberately do that.

No idea why he’s done it either, Evanilson isn’t beating him in a foot race and he isn’t scoring from that position vs Saliba is he

15 yard Pass Interference from Partey there IMO

And Raya looks like he knows what he’s doing there to me

3 reds for Arsenal already this season and all deserved. You’d think Arteta would have more of a plan of how to play with 10 men given his team
play in a snarky, cynical way and if refs do their job they will always be likely to get a red card.

Even Usain Bolt would have struggled to cover today’s red. No doubt Arteta will tell us otherwise shortly.

I don’t normally like to get on a player over a haircut, but…

Kepa looks like he’s trying to join the world’s shittest mafia.

That's such a weird penalty for Liverpool, not sure why Jones hasn't just hit it?

That's such a weird penalty for Liverpool, not sure why Jones hasn't just hit it?
Weird all round.

Jones does nothing, doesn't shoot, doesn't shift it, just waits for nothing?

Then Sanchez has got away with a really odd challenge that makes no sense.

Weird all round.

Jones does nothing, doesn't shoot, doesn't shift it, just waits for nothing?

Then Sanchez has got away with a really odd challenge that makes no sense.

Once Jones has got himself between Tosin and the ball he just needed to poke it beyond Sanchez as he committed but he just waited and waited and waited and... 🤷🏻

VAR shows the first phase of him winning the ball, but not the second of him cleaning him out

VAR shows the first phase of him winning the ball, but not the second of him cleaning him out
Not really cleaning him out, Jones momentum made it look worse. Once Sanchez gets a touch you could argue Jones fouls Sanchez.

Back