• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird one as he went with the wrong hand making it more dramatic... maybe that's his stronger hand?
Pretty sure I've heard Mark Schwarzer and Petr Cech comment more than once that that is how they prefer saving shots like that.

Everton defensively shambolic two of the most stupid penalties you're likely to seen given away.

The second is just awful from Everton, Garnacho somehow running through non-existent challenges to get into the box without pulling a single trick or going round anyone, and Godfrey then boneheadedly bundles into him as he's running into traffic and going to lose the ball anyway.

They don't play now until the end of March so they're going to have gone a minimum of three and a half months without a league win.

Pretty sure I've heard Mark Schwarzer and Petr Cech comment more than once that that is how they prefer saving shots like that.

Everton defensively shambolic two of the most stupid penalties you're likely to seen given away.
Think it maybe helps using that hand when springing off the opposite foot?

The second is just awful from Everton, Garnacho somehow running through non-existent challenges to get into the box without pulling a single trick or going round anyone, and Godfrey then boneheadedly bundles into him as he's running into traffic and going to lose the ball anyway.

They don't play now until the end of March so they're going to have gone a minimum of three and a half months without a league win.
Yes, daft challenge.
Although if Everton score next it could be game on. Unlikely the way their finishing has been so far I know, but they gave had several good opportunities already.

They've scored one goal from open play in the whole of 2024, I can't see it.

So, other than the stupid challenges, blatant missed chances and dire passing, what's not to like about watching Everton 🤣

That's Albion's Aaron Ramsdale to you.

Good, can't stand the cocky prick.

Charlotte kicks off at the top of the hour if anyone wants to check in on my other illness.

VAR should be able to award yellows for bullshit dives like that. There's no jeopardy for a player diving, that needs to change

Edit. That would have been a second yellow for havertz too

Oh look, Brentford taking 2 minutes over every throw and goal kick again. What a joy to watch they are.

That’s a great save by Ramsdale in all fairness

That’s a great save by Ramsdale in all fairness
He's always been a good shot stopper, but I think he's one of those keepers who is better when they're "busy". I don't think he has the temperament for a top side

He's always been a good shot stopper, but I think he's one of those keepers who is better when they're "busy". I don't think he has the temperament for a top side

I'm probably one of Sa's harshest critics but there's no way I'd want us to sell him and buy Ramsdale for more money, and we're as mid table as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back