• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of Coventry 4-0 up already Ellis Simms with a hat trick

Not sure what to make of Coventry 4-0 up already Ellis Simms with a hat trick
They are playing the team 19 points and gd off safety. Can only beat what's in front of you etc, but still. Simms is a carthorse if that comes to bite me in a week or so, then so be it.

Cracking end to the Ipswich game. Was 0-0 at halftime.

Cracking end to the Ipswich game. Was 0-0 at halftime.
They've done that a few times this year. I hope they grab one of the promotion places from the relegated teams

Watched Bayern v Lazio, I reckon Guardiola will be after Musiala in the summer.

Just seen the last minute penalty claim from the Sunderland v Leicester game, think the ref go it spot on and the player took a dive. Makes me laugh his claim of being pulled back but yet dives forward, you're pulled back you go back not forward.

Much better watching a game at the Eitihad with just the one set of advertising boards, the game against United when they had both sets working as a massive distraction.

Wow just wow. West Ham have just been royally shafted in the worst penalty non decision I've ever seen. Im not a West Ham fan but that is disgusting.

It's not a penalty imo, the ball hits him low down, not when the hand is high, nothing he can do about that

I can’t say the João Gomes one isn’t a penalty and then say this should be overturned and one given.

He stretching to clear it. Soucek then just hoiks it and it hits his arm whilst being shoved. It’s certainly not a stonewaller

It's not a penalty imo, the ball hits him low down, not when the hand is high, nothing he can do about that
The hand has prevented the ball being looped back into the penalty spot. Clear as day. The VAR asked the ref to come over the monitor because they thought it was. Very very wrong. Not going to ever change your mind but I feel it's cast iron.

Casemiro has given the ball away six times in the first 20 mins. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back