• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

England probably should be two up! Good start again from them and they are fairly comfortable

Brave of the ref to reverse the penalty decision!

The referee should not have awarded the penalty to begin with, but having done so I was very surprised that the decision was reversed. It appeared she changed her mind because England players disputed her decision. I don't think I have seen that done before, and I imagine the referee will be asked to explain the incident.

Going to Celtic vs Rosenborg tonight. Wanted to save my first Champions League game for Molineux in the group stages in a few years but I've missed live football too much and the knockout stages don't really count... ;)

Looking forward to seeing Bendtner live. :icon_lol:

Promise not to sing too any pro IRA songs. #oohahhupthera

Going to Celtic vs Rosenborg tonight. Wanted to save my first Champions League game for Molineux in the group stages in a few years but I've missed live football too much and the knockout stages don't really count... ;)

Keep an eye on Mike Jensen for Rosenborg. Best Tippeligaen player by an absolute mile.

Also if you can find a Rosenborg shirt for sale I will pay you double for it.

Well Celtic are fooked. Couldn't even beat Rosenborg at home... Scotlands "invincibles"? Hadaway and shite

Keep an eye on Mike Jensen for Rosenborg. Best Tippeligaen player by an absolute mile.

Also if you can find a Rosenborg shirt for sale I will pay you double for it.

None of them stood out to me tbh (apart from Bendtner who stood out for the wrong reasons). I don't think they sell away teams shirts at matches, I did see a half and half Celtic/Rosenborg scarf though. The Rosenborg fans were quality, could only have been a couple of hundred there last night but they certainly made themselves heard over 50000 Celtic fans.

Well Celtic are fooked. Couldn't even beat Rosenborg at home... Scotlands "invincibles"? Hadaway and shite

Celtic were so poor last night, lots of possession but no invention. They had Dembele & Griffiths out so went with Rogic (and later on Sinclair) as a false 9. Terrible idea. There was very little movement from the front 3 so they just ended up putting in cross after cross for RBK to head out. For all their possession I doubt Celtic forced the Rosenborg keeper into making more than 1 or 2 saves, James Forrest was particularly wasteful in good areas. RBK hit them on the break a few times, one player scooping the ball over when he should've scored and Bendtner completely missing the ball when he had an open goal.

I'd still back Celtic to go through, they'll have Griffiths back and RBK didn't look anything special at all. They were just well organised and much fitter than Celtic seeing as they're halfway through their domestic season.

Opening night win for the mighty St Pauli. That'll dink dank do.

Monaco one up - good goal by Sidibe!

Monaco one up - good goal by Sidibe!

They look good. Will be interesting to see if they can perform like last year but the signs are there that they can. Lost a few players but signed a couple of decent ones too like Tielemans.

I imagine they will be just as good to watch! I hope they can keep Lemar (and maybe Mbappe, never know?) I intend on watching much more of Ligue un this season with Bielsa in it too.

I imagine they will be just as good to watch! I hope they can keep Lemar (and maybe Mbappe, never know?) I intend on watching much more of Ligue un this season with Bielsa in it too.

You can be the English version of Alan...

2-1 PSG, Rabiot heads home Alves' cross. Alves is still so good, great signing for them.

Yeah shame City didn't sign him would have loved to watch him in the Premier league!

Jodie Taylor puts England 1-0 up vs France in the Euro Quarter Finals

Somehow there are 6 added minutes, France on top and England looking a little ragged...Just calm down and do them on the break

England hold on and will play Holland in the Semi Final...It's the first time England have beaten France in a competitive match

Back