• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

3rd signing coming up in January.....then put him in the U23's.

Credit to Leon, he's certainly thriving in that system.

He can thank some questionable goalkeeping for the second. Didn't see his first.

This division is so schizophrenic.

Just full of teams who aren't really very good (apart from us).

Villa get duffed up by anyone better than them, Boro have messed it all up somehow and beyond that it's just a bunch of average teams who look alright on their day but all have significant weaknesses. Bristol City are a decent team, not a good team. It's not a vintage year at all, I look at some of the teams we've had who haven't even made the top six and they'd do very, very well amongst the current competition (even allowing for having a rubbish manager).

It is very hard to argue with that. After the first third of the season we are clearly the class act of the division. It is up to us to deliver on that.

Just full of teams who aren't really very good (apart from us).

Villa get duffed up by anyone better than them, Boro have messed it all up somehow and beyond that it's just a bunch of average teams who look alright on their day but all have significant weaknesses. Bristol City are a decent team, not a good team. It's not a vintage year at all, I look at some of the teams we've had who haven't even made the top six and they'd do very, very well amongst the current competition (even allowing for having a rubbish manager).

It's not just the top teams, reading could easily have beaten us and they're 2-0 to Bolton.

Fulham looked rubbish against us but look like they're really fighting against Sheffield Utd.

I don't disagree with you by the way

ION, Alberto Moreno is still absolutely horrific.

I always worry we've settled into a "just performing well enough to beat teams" which is fine, but I miss the first month of the season when we steamrollered teams with sexy football. Only the Villa game has been similar.

Emmanuel Monthe with a great appearance for Forest Green. Subbed in on 47', straight red on 48'.

Back