• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

No football and no game plan. Arnautovic on the right, when has he ever played there? Carroll very lucky he wasn't sent off after 20 seconds and he's playing like a madman.

That said, three good saves by Gomes at the end of the half.

No football and no game plan. Arnautovic on the right, when has he ever played there? Carroll very lucky he wasn't sent off after 20 seconds and he's playing like a madman.

That said, three good saves by Gomes at the end of the half.

The referee has shown leniency towards Carroll, but I think he made it clear to the captain that he will not take much more.

Apart from Diouf at RWB, Hughes has got Stoke playing decent football. I enjoy watching them.

Apart from Diouf at RWB, Hughes has got Stoke playing decent football. I enjoy watching them.

It was a decent game. I think a draw was probably about right, but Brighton might be a little annoyed that they did not get what appeared to be a straight forward penalty kick decision.

Equally Stoke could be annoyed that Murray wasn't sent off just after the penalty incident.

Averaging a fraction over a point a game, only West Ham have a worse defensive record, three wins all season and they've failed to beat any of Everton, Newcastle, West Brom, Bournemouth, Brighton or Leicester so far. It's 36 points from 31 games in 2017 and they've been papped out of the cups by Lambert's Wolves and Bristol City. Mate, you like some weird stuff :icon_lol:

Averaging a fraction over a point a game, only West Ham have a worse defensive record, three wins all season and they've failed to beat any of Everton, Newcastle, West Brom, Bournemouth, Brighton or Leicester so far. It's 36 points from 31 games in 2017 and they've been papped out of the cups by Lambert's Wolves and Bristol City. Mate, you like some weird stuff :icon_lol:
My ratings of our match Saturday have more than confirmed that!

TBC, in this case I mean they're nice to watch from a neutral point of view. The defensive lapses play into that!

My ratings of our match Saturday have more than confirmed that!

TBC, in this case I mean they're nice to watch from a neutral point of view. The defensive lapses play into that!
Do you watch NASCAR for the crashes?

Cardiff away at Barnsley and Sheffield Utd at home to Fulham.

I'm not expecting any favours but you never know.

Fulham can be a weird side so you never know. Barnsley are no pushovers either.

Come on Fulham. Do us a favour you know it makes sense. KMac brace and an Ojo goal would be particularly hilarious (and not overly likely!)

Now is the time to realise you have a decent player and put Graham in....unlikely since he played for the U23's last night though

Sheff Utd already 1 up. Fookin Leon again

Back