• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Listening to WM after the match, that was N'Doye's best match and talk of how he ran the midfield!!!!
I was wondering if I'd watched the same match.
Other choice cuts...
"classic derby"
"had everything"
"full of passion"
"great atmosphere"

Apparently the NDoye header in the 1st half was deemed one of the highlights of the match for bloose.

Jesus wept doesn’t surprise me they come out with that shite tho.

Torino v Caligari

Another entertaining Serie A match and fair play to those Caligari fans that have made the 1000 mile round trip.

It was a very average game, but Burnley move up to seventh place. How long can they hang on to Dyche, Everton will doubtlessly be interested in prying him away from Turf Moor.

Some big tackles flying about in the early CL kick-off between Besiktas and Monaco, decent game so far, both teams knocking it around nicely when they're not getting hammered but neither made a great breakthrough yet.

Napoli are footballing perfection. What a bloody goal.

Trippier and Ali MILES offside for Spurs opener...

Outstanding from Tottenham. Incredible goal.

Preston are rank this evening. Obviously used up their skill and ability for the season at Molineux

Preston are rank this evening. Obviously used up their skill and ability for the season at Molineux

Seen a bit of the Villa game and PNE are dogshit, defending for both goals woeful. Jim (Mr Scotland) White will gutted another Scottish manager is struggling.

They're missing their entire back four I believe.

Villa have been decent but PNE are all over the shop.

Spurs have been magic tonight. Dele Ali has been sensational as well.

What a counter from City. Excellent tackle on Sane in the end but Aguero so calm to pick it up and slot it home. 3-2, great game.

Napoli have been great (as usual) but City have managed to raise their game when they needed to. Very enjoyable game.

Sterling caps off a fantastic performance to get the 4th too. Him and Stones have been unbelievable this season

Napoli have been great (as usual) but City have managed to raise their game when they needed to. Very enjoyable game.

Sterling caps off a fantastic performance to get the 4th too. Him and Stones have been unbelievable this season

I think I’ve only seen Sterling play for England this season and he’s been pretty awful, why do so many play so much better for clubs?

Better coached, playing in a better system, played in a position that plays to their strengths, and also surrounded by mostly better players. When I watch Sterling for England they play him mostly on the left and ask him to go down the outside of the full back. It's madness. Alli looks unsure of the system himself. Kane always looks sluggish too. The forward line we have is one of the best in europe I would say potentially. Most exciting for their clubs for sure.

Back