• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

German equaliser only a matter of time. Dare say the winner the same. Holgate caught out at the corner, Dom might have sorted it had he not let his career go to pot the last 10 months.

When will England learn? Every time they take the lead they drop deeper and invite pressure on

Lucky, lucky barstards! Only one winner from here in...

When will England learn? Every time they take the lead they drop deeper and invite pressure on

Barely got of our half the last 15 minutes I've been watching. Should be 3-2 shocking officiating, good job no VAR.

It's like watching a shit Wolves defence with the panic last ditch defending

England reverting to a traditional style of boot it as high up the field as you can when under pressure. Keep possession make them do the running.

I really think Chambers is massively overrated..has he had a good game since he left saints?

I really think Chambers is massively overrated..has he had a good game since he left saints?

Called being coached by Arsene Wenger forgot how many young players have gone to Arsenal and stagnated in the last 7-8 years.

England reverting to a traditional style of boot it as high up the field as you can when under pressure. Keep possession make them do the running.

Aidy Boothroyd is coaching them. Charles Hughes incarnate.

I will never understand why managers revert to type when they a team gets themselves into a good position having done the opposite.

Really like Pickford, calm and good keeper..gonna go very far

I will never understand why managers revert to type when they a team gets themselves into a good position having done the opposite.

Normally an element can be attributed to natural flow of the game. Other team push on more so other team naturally going to go deeper and commit less forward to outnumber the other team.

You sometimes think just leave 3 on the half way line but it's easier for the losing team to throw caution to the wind.

This is about as one sided as you can get now, really negative stuff and seem content for penalties.

That's true Punts, but it reallt annoys me when teams visibly drop deeper. You don't have to leave players up on the half way line, but you can continue to play a higher line, press higher up the pitch and commit players. I'd rather they were brave and lose (and actually learn something) than be negative and lose

DOM IS ON!

Strange cannot edit my posts anymore in Tapatalk pro, anybody else having same issue? Has been going on for a while now..

Almost an instant contribution from Bambi

Fucking hell Chambers

If this goes to pens I think Pickford Will win it

Back