• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Poland starting to lose their rag a little

Great work by Abraham and penalty... 3-0

Been a stroll. 3-0 flatters Poland.

How has BAker looked? I really want him to keep on getting games at a decent level rather than being messed around Like chalobah.

Loads of talent but still loads to learn. Different levels of course but the decision making issues are similar to what Bright has now with us.

Good win for England and onto the semi final

Played way better football tonight. We must stick with that style.

I know not everyone likes him (and I'm not convinced completely) but Boothroyd is highly rated as a coach. His job is to get the team to fit within the England 'DNA' rather than impose his own philosophy.

I know not everyone likes him (and I'm not convinced completely) but Boothroyd is highly rated as a coach. His job is to get the team to fit within the England 'DNA' rather than impose his own philosophy.

He's picked Cauley fucking Woodrow, he's dead to me. Parks footballer.

What's bizarre with that one is that he clearly doesn't rate him otherwise he would have played him there tonight having rested Abraham. And Woodrow is shite

U21s under way and Chalobah misses an absolute sitter.

England really should be a goal up against Germany here in the U21's... Gotta take their chances

1-0 Germany, Selke unmarked eight yards out.

1-1 from a corner. Have to say the Germans standing there like statues in the second phase there. Not good defending.

They've looked really poor off set pieces. Decent finish on the volley.

Quality set pieces from jwp..not getting stuck on the first opposing player like 60-65% of all corners

GOALLLL

Good play by Hughes, he's played very well (despite being shunted out to the left by Boothroyd in the first half)

Great option when Redmond doesn't even start!

Back