• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

It's a good solid challenge, takes the ball cleanly with the leading leg and clears the man with his trailing leg. It's a beauty.

thats bollocks mark

Henri Saivet on the bench while Christian Atsu starts. Fucking insanity.

Saivet is a holding midfielder these days?

Atsu is shite mind.

He mostly played deep-ish for ASSE, but I still rate him in a more attacking role (which he does for Senegal, and well).

Atsu is shit, he has always been shit, he keeps getting picked for club and country and especially for Ghana does nothing but hold back better players. He pisses me off and he has no business playing at this level dribbling into blind alleys and trying some stupid flick or a pass that will never, ever go to a teammate.

He is a fucking track star and I have no time for him.

really thought you liked Atsu Alan..what has changed?

really thought you liked Atsu Alan..what has changed?

Probably just thinking of one of the other African footballers that I inexplicably rate. :icon_wink:

In fairness I was mostly indifferent to him until the most recent AFCON. He was unforgivably, inconceivably bad. Every Ghana attack that went to him ended in a turnover. And as someone who wants to see African football become more competitive on the world stage and escape the political drama that always seems to envelope it, players like Atsu who fancy themselves to be the African Messi make me outright furious. He's holding back the development of better Ghanaians and it gives me a migraine.

Probably just thinking of one of the other African footballers that I inexplicably rate. :icon_wink:

In fairness I was mostly indifferent to him until the most recent AFCON. He was unforgivably, inconceivably bad. Every Ghana attack that went to him ended in a turnover. And as someone who wants to see African football become more competitive on the world stage and escape the political drama that always seems to envelope it, players like Atsu who fancy themselves to be the African Messi make me outright furious. He's holding back the development of better Ghanaians and it gives me a migraine.

well, thank you for the honesty

Celtic losing 1-0 at home to St Johnstone

West Ham are absolutely woeful. Bilic is in trouble.

3-2 up at Arsenal - take a midfielder off for a striker
1-0 down at Man Utd - take Vardy off

Going well, Snakespeare.

West Ham are absolutely woeful. Bilic is in trouble.

Yes, like i said after the game before this..he has lost just about everything and the dressingroom

SSN reporting his position is being reviewed over the next couple of days. Twitter rumours saying he's a goner

No shit, horrible performances with that squad

West Brom vs Stoke is every bit as bad as you might imagine. Terrible football.

Awful 45 minutes of football. Real lack of quality from both sides

yes, as aspected

Dismal defending from Zouma, totally switched off.

Back