• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Commentators here shredding Aaron Ramsey. Positioning all over the place from him letting Xhaka get overrun in midfield.

Nobody in the arsenal team deserves any credit for me

I don't see why there can't be someone in the ref's ear to tell him when a decision is clearly wrong - that corner just now within 5 seconds we had seen a replay that showed it should have been a goal kick.

Haha, deserved 3-0..wenger out signs soon

This is incomprehensibly bad from Arsenal.

Awful team selection by Wenger, awful performance all round. Arsenal are really going to struggle this season I think.

I have to say, when you watch a team fuck up the 3-4-3 as badly as Arsenal have done today, it does make you wonder about Wolves.

I have to say, when you watch a team fuck up the 3-4-3 as badly as Arsenal have done today, it does make you wonder about Wolves.

It really doesn't because we've not got a clueless manager and shit house players who quite clearly couldn't give a fuck.

It really doesn't because we've not got a clueless manager and $#@! house players who quite clearly couldn't give a $#@!.

Didn't say it was a particularly rational thought...

Also I don't necessarily agree that the Arsenal players don't care, they just look woefully unprepared.

Didn't say it was a particularly rational thought...

Also I don't necessarily agree that the Arsenal players don't care, they just look woefully unprepared.

There work off the ball shows they don't care. You can be tactically outplayed fair enough but giving up when you lose the ball, not tracking runners shows you don't care enough. How Wenger still has a job i'm not quite sure, still think they should sack him now.

I generally don't accept that players don't care in all but the most extreme cases. I think tactically they haven't been prepared to deal with the things Liverpool are capable of and that's why they're slow to react.

You're being naive then imo. These players aren't giving 100% so they don't care enough. simple as. Yes they are unprepared but like i said that doesn't stop you tracking runners or running your bollocks off to get back, that's all about effort and there isn't enough.

There work off the ball shows they don't care. You can be tactically outplayed fair enough but giving up when you lose the ball, not tracking runners shows you don't care enough. How Wenger still has a job i'm not quite sure, still think they should sack him now.
Agreed, bellerin and other players have jogged back when they have lost the ball..horrible..wenger should be sacked..if only for team selection and tactics

Jesus, Holding...

Holding made a mistake according to the comm before..was watching my son at the same time so you may be correct..will watch it again

Alexis is a goner

Back