• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

But the result now makes the plane look utterly fucking pathetic (which it is)

They are still going down Swansea still have to play Stoke and Southampton so the results would have to fall perfectly which is quite unlikely.

5 results need to go the exact right way, starting with Everton v Southampton tonight, for them to stay up. It isn't happening

I think that the Albion deserve to stay up. They have had an incredibly tough set of fixtures and have come through them brilliantly.

Credit where it is due. Well done Darren Moore.

5 results need to go the exact right way, starting with Everton v Southampton tonight, for them to stay up. It isn't happening

It was nine results a few days ago. They are nearly halfway to a miracle escape. Still hugely unlikely though, and the Everton line-up tonight is basically giving Southampton a free hit.

Moore has earned his chance, deserves the job. They are down though, their GD isn't good enough (to Southampton's) even if Swansea and Southampton draw - and Swansea still have Stoke at home.

If only they had done this sooner! The timing of the Pardew sacking was odd. If they wanted any chance of staying up they should have got rid of him after that home defeat by Huddersfield in late February. Made no sense to hold onto him unless they were waiting for relegation to be confirmed so they could bin him off at a reduced fee. An extra 4 games, 2 home to Burnley and Leicester and 2 away to Bournemouth and Watford. Who knows what could have happened...

I said last week I want them to take it to the last day, even be staying up in the in-play table before a late goal sends them down. It's the hope that kills you

I said last week I want them to take it to the last day, even be staying up in the in-play table before a late goal sends them down. It's the hope that kills you

Nah...I'm looking forward to a stoppage time winner for Southampton tonight by former baggie Shane Long

3rd attempt today to relegate the buggers

I think that the Albion deserve to stay up. They have had an incredibly tough set of fixtures and have come through them brilliantly.

Credit where it is due. Well done Darren Moore.

They’ve been awful most the season and have had the same fixtures as everyone else.

Will Grigg scores for Wigan. Looks like theyve sold out an away allocation of more than 500.

They’ve been awful most the season and have had the same fixtures as everyone else.
Exactly. You don't deserve to stay up because you win some tough games at the end. All it does is give Darren Moore a chance of getting the job full time.

This same bunch of players were getting tonked 4-1 at home v Leicester not long ago and losing 8 or 9 on the bounce.

Fair play to their decent form but they only deserve to stay up if they are 4th from bottom next weekend.

Southampton down to ten men. Another bit of hope for Albion

That red was rather stupid from Yoshida. A slight stay of execution for WBA

Back