• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Fuck off ref you bent cunt.

FFS I really hope swansea relegate Southampton on Tuesday

I hope Southampton do the same to Swansea. Shit team.

I hope Southampton do the same to Swansea. Shit team.

I don’t care which, I just hope one relegated the other, although let’s face it there is no way there’s going to be a 5 goal swing on the last day.

I don’t care which, I just hope one relegated the other, although let’s face it there is no way there’s going to be a 5 goal swing on the last day.
That's the good part of today, southampton getting a point has pretty much killed them off.

The Albion bellend in 2012?

Not as if the plane was saying something they hadn't heard already this season (from their own supporters and probably a thousand times more vicious).

I think the banner is a horrible, cringey, childish idea, to be clear.

People going on about the job that Darren Moore is doing, but is really anything different to what Pulis did?

Yesterday they had 26% possession and 1 shot on target.

Against Newcastle, they had 36% and 1 shot on target.

38% possession against Liverpool and 29% possession against Man U.

You can see them winning one or two games that way, but getting 4 results playing like that just strikes me as been lucky.

Enjoyed watching stoke get relegated on motd. Nice to see them sign off with a typical horrendous tackle. Later cocky little clayheads.

People going on about the job that Darren Moore is doing, but is really anything different to what Pulis did?

Yesterday they had 26% possession and 1 shot on target.

Against Newcastle, they had 36% and 1 shot on target.

38% possession against Liverpool and 29% possession against Man U.

You can see them winning one or two games that way, but getting 4 results playing like that just strikes me as been lucky.

Cardiff are likely to get promoted this year with similar stats.

I said a while ago that the Albion might defy all odds with the greatest of escapes, and it still could happen.
They are still doomed. To stay up they need:
Southampton and Swansea to draw when they will both be going for the win
To beat a resurgent Palace away
Swansea lose at home to an already relegated Stoke
Southampton lose at home by 4 clear goals (assuming Albion win by 1) to Man City

Yes it's possible, but it's not going to happen.

Back