• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I said that weeks ago about Fulham, still don't see why they have to lose. Brentford are in win out territory so will go at them though.

Last edited:
Don’t see why Fulham are “due a loss” their teams is as good as ours, they’ve just had a slow start. Not aided by Cairney being injured a lot , not having a serviceable striker until January and a dodgy keeper. Fredericks, Cairney, Sessegnon and Mitrovic would improve the best team in the leagues squad no question.

Don’t see why Fulham are “due a loss” their teams is as good as ours, they’ve just had a slow start. Not aided by Cairney being injured a lot , not having a serviceable striker until January and a dodgy keeper. Fredericks, Cairney, Sessegnon and Mitrovic would improve the best team in the leagues squad no question.

That's kind of the point. But even the very best teams lose games.

They haven't really had any pressure or expectation on them yet so it'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Leeds are truly abysmal. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re are in the relegation mix next year.

Lasogga just doesn't look like a footballer

Once upon a time he was ok. Now he just looks like a bad German Jon Parkin.

Hard to believe he is 26, he looks 20 years older than that.

Lee Hendrie is 'a lot more happier' than he was last week. Bellend.

Looking forward to them doing a 90s style wolves fuck up in the play off semis

Thing is Villa have always got a stinking performance in them, without Grealish their side lacks very little creativity.
But as expected Fulham will go up in 2nd leaving them with a poor bunch to beat in the play offs.

I don't really believe in the "they haven't lost for ages so they're due a loss" way of thinking

However, 20 games without losing has to go at some point.
I love how you contradict yourself in the same post. 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I love how you contradict yourself in the same post. 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm completely aware of it too!

Why should Fulham lose? Just because they haven't lost for 20 games doesn't mean they will lose this one or they are anymore likely too

But, they haven't lost for 20 games - they've got to lose at some point!

Southampton 1 up v Chelsea.

Chelsea playing like a team full of players who have all booked their summers hols and they started yesterday

If it stays that way, the result would be a knife in the heart of baggie hopes. Marvellous.

Why have the police bought the Sheffield Millwall game forward? Yes it’s Millwall, but every other one of their games is fine at 3pm

Alonso a lucky bastard there. Looked like deliberate studs down the back of Long's leg there

Back