• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Always find that a strange attitude, I'd always prefer a home team to win regardless.

I despise Arsenal. Any other English team I wouldn’t mind.

Those years of watching Pires, Edu, Reyes, Eduardo, Cesc etc. Being cheating wankers will never leave me. So I revel in their mediocrity these days.

They have been replaced in the hate camp by Barca when it included Alba, Alves, Busquets, Mascherano, Suarez, Pedro, Valdes. All massive belmers. They aren’t as bad when they find new clubs on their own so it’s clearly a Barcelona culture.

I despise Arsenal. Any other English team I wouldn’t mind.

Those years of watching Pires, Edu, Reyes, Eduardo, Cesc etc. Being cheating $#@!ers will never leave me. So I revel in their mediocrity these days.

They have been replaced in the hate camp by Barca when it included Alba, Alves, Busquets, Mascherano, Suarez, Pedro, Valdes. All massive belmers. They aren’t as bad when they find new clubs on their own so it’s clearly a Barcelona culture.

Two of my sons support spurs. Wolves were shit when they were young lol. My youngest supports Arsenal. Evidence of the invincibles. I hope they win it. Good for English football

I like to watch good exciting football games, arsenal (and barca) more often than not have provided that. The invincibles, and their 98 team, were a true joy to watch. They have slipped a long way, but i'd still rather they won it than a non-UK team.

I have friends who are Arsenal fans, and the constant winding up is great fun. I can’t have them do something good and stop that.

As for Barca, I did not find it entertaining. Unless testing how close you can come to smashing your TV is a form of entertainment. Not sure who I hate more Alba, Busquets or Saunders...

Atletico Madrid in the Semi Finals for Arsenal.

Snodgrass is such a horrible prick. Diving, elbowing, mouthing off, he's got the lot as a scumbag Champo footballer.

The absolute state of that defending from Leeds. No pressure on the cross, don't bother jumping when it comes in.

The absolute state of that defending from Leeds. No pressure on the cross, don't bother jumping when it comes in.

Makes it interesting for 2nd place if Villa win this. They could still grab it if Fulham fail to win tomorrow

Makes it interesting for 2nd place if Villa win this. They could still grab it if Fulham fail to win tomorrow

Shouldn't happen. But Villa have a habit of jamming wins even when they are awful (well, Tuesday for instance).

They've been kind of ok here to a point but Leeds are even worse than when they played us.

Fulham rarely win at Brentford for some bizarre reason. I would love the second place contenders all in a tight scrap as we gently sail off into the top flight sunset.

2 points behind, weaker goal difference, not a chance villa come second. Villa are not bettering Fulham’s result against Millwall and I can’t see Fulham dropping points in 2 of the other 3 games.

Fulham are a far better side than Villa even if they draw tomorrow I can see them winning their last 3 games.

Good job for them they play them at the Cottage tomorrow then. Still reckon it will be a draw

I believe that the record at the Cottage isn't a whole lot better. I think draw too.

I also think Cardiff are going to find Norwich a tough trip

I don't really believe in the "they haven't lost for ages so they're due a loss" way of thinking

However, 20 games without losing has to go at some point.

Back