• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Norwich are a decent watch under Farke. Hope they give him time to rebuild, much rather him than Tony Pulis at the top end of the league next year

On the one hand I hate Warnock, but then villa have been twats all season too.

Fulham 2nd and Millwall through the play offs?

On the one hand I hate Warnock, but then villa have been twats all season too.

Fulham 2nd and Millwall through the play offs?
Christ not Millwall in the prem, bunch of racist shit heads.

It's a tough one, but after last night I'm tempted to go Fulham and Sheffield Utd through the playoffs, if they make it in...

Wijnaldum looks a much much player better since he joined Liverpool.

Haha Villa. TOTY JT thinking it’s better to play offside rather than just marking the bloke.

Good. He is on the way down and Villa just can't afford him next season unless they somehow win the playoffs.

No chance Millwall will go up

What are those circular marks all over Klose?

Norwich have been very good. Impressive.

They were good at Molineux. Should be higher than they are, especially as they have 1 of the top 5 managers outside the Prem...

Maddison reminds me of Cavaleiro, but with less "skillz".

£7m was a bargain for him really. Maddison will likely go for £15m in the summer.

Barnsley win to go 2 points behind blues, blues play Burton later today.

Maddison reminds me of Cavaleiro, but with less "skillz".

£7m was a bargain for him really. Maddison will likely go for £15m in the summer.

And the rest, I reckon you're talking double that.

Seemed a hell of a lot of money for Cav at the time but given how the market has gone, he was incredible value as it turned out.

Barnsley win to go 2 points behind blues, blues play Burton later today.

also dragged Bolton and Reading back into the fight.

No one wants to grab the final 2 play off places by the looks of it. Currently a fight to stumble into them

I like Sheff Utd's player Brooks, proper talent, will be in the prem next year i think

Back