• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

That's an incredibly generous decision.

Fucking terrible from Chelsea there! I mean really...

And the 2 old guys proper punished them for it

Poor Blues ;)

Are they not bothering with defenders tonight?!

Villa finish 1-1... A win for us tomorrow will put us 15 points clear of them!

Very fortunate point for Villa tonight. That challenge for the penalty was so stupid. Absolute gift.

Very fortunate point for Villa tonight. That challenge for the penalty was so stupid. Absolute gift.

When I first saw it I thought it looked very soft but having seen it again, it's a crazy challenge to make in your own penalty area. Very poor discipline.

Absolutely. A bouncing ball going away from goal. Just a stupendously awful challenge to make.

Wow, judging from the highlights, Brentford genuinely could've/should've scored 10.

Wow, judging from the highlights, Brentford genuinely could've/should've scored 10.
Stockdale had a mare of a game but somehow kept the score down! The 4th goal is a thing of beauty.

I hope Blues defend like that at Molineux.

Stockdale had a mare of a game but somehow kept the score down! The 4th goal is a thing of beauty.

I hope Blues defend like that at Molineux.

The shot was curling wide but the defender somehow conspires to glance it back towards goal and in off the bar. Beautiful indeed.

Our old friend Doris had a shocker for the second. Turned off at 3-0 though and put the darts on.

Back