• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Can just imagine the backlash if Arsenal balls this one up.

If Hull hold on here, it makes Blues' game v Barnsley tomorrow even more important. That's a must win for Blues, so I obviously hope Barnsley thrash them.

The entire game last night I was thinking how I’d love to have tried Dicko in this team, exactly the kind of player that would fit in, then he topped off his performance with a goal!

Well seeing as he’s pacy, holds the ball up and links the play to players around him I’d say he’d fit in pretty well...
We are talking about the same Dicko here aren't we? He's as unsuited to the way we play as Afobe is which showed against Boro for instance. He doesn't have the speed of thought or touch to link the play in this side He's even been in and out of the Hull team.

Dicko never looked comfortable playing on his own up front.

Apart from his entire first year at the club when he was arguably our best player...

What he can't do is drop in and link play as we ask our #9 to do now. He runs channels (to lesser effect than before he got injured). We don't play that way any more.

Shaqiri's put Stoke ahead at Leicester. Would be huge for them if they could pull this off.

Shakira had all the best time and space in the world then.

Good tackle to set him off

Just switched on - 9 Leicester corners to zero stoke corners! Lambert sticking to form.

Back