• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

General election set to be called for early July? (odds have fallen from 17s to 1.2 on the exchanges over the course of recent days)

If he thinks todays figures on migration and economic news (inflation down but higher than forecasted, borrowing up) is as good as it gets then we will be in for a miserable time financially regardless of whether or not the current shower is out of office.

Peston, Neil and Cole all stoking that one, seems there's quite a bit of excitement about

Peston, Neil and Cole all stoking that one, seems there's quite a bit of excitement about
The others have an illustrious career in journalism, whereby the other is an odious pillock whose claim to fame is being the former boyfriend of an odious pillock of a former PM's wife. No guesses to where he gets/got all of his info from to become more well known.

Unless you mean....

1716384402027.png

The media handling of all of the speculation has been as poor as the announcement of the England training squad yesterday.

Useless lummoxes.

It's like scooby doo clue interpretation now

Schapps told he can't travel to eastern Europe until after cabinet this afternoon
DCam cuts a trip to Albania short to get back
Hunt pulls out of Peston (Fnar) tonight

According to Andrew Marr, Conservatives don't seem to be happy with a decision to go early. Obviously many are fearful of losing their seats and with the recess next week due to be cancelled, Whitsun holiday plans have been scuppered too.

Who are your top 5 Tories you'd love to see punted?

For me (of those still standing):

Lee Anderson
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Esther McVey
Phillip Davies
Suella Braverman

Who are your top 5 Tories you'd love to see punted?

For me (of those still standing):

Lee Anderson
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Esther McVey
Phillip Davies
Suella Braverman

This question is harder than the VAR one and I reserve the right to change my mind on a daily basis.

Gullis
Jenkyns
Braverman
Kruger
Fabricant

If you are allowing former Conservatives to be included (Anderson?) then I'll be completely selfish and want Bridgen out.

This question is harder than the VAR one and I reserve the right to change my mind on a daily basis.

Gullis
Jenkyns
Braverman
Kruger
Fabricant

If you are allowing former Conservatives to be included (Anderson?) then I'll be completely selfish and want Bridgen out.
I'd forgotten Leenoch had quit, the square headed fuck.

Stick Gullis on my list to replace him then.

Back