• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Of course not, but that's what the Tories are doing, they're enabling them and it's fucking depressing.
Fortunately it won't matter as there's as good as no chance of it becoming law.

If the Tories want to chase that vote and nothing else then they can look forward to having <100 MPs in 2025.

There probably are. So what?

There's no point debating the issue with them as they don't want to know, you certainly don't want to be curating national policy based on what they think.
If they are the silent majority, we run the risk of seeing more similar legislation, and more far right style policies.

If they are the silent majority, we run the risk of seeing more similar legislation, and more far right style policies.
Won't happen though will it.

There's not even a year left of this Parliament and the Tories won't win the GE. And this Bill won't go through.

There is a vanishingly small chance of it making it. As it is, the headbangers will vote against and that wipes out the majority.

Make changes and go too far and the One Nation wing vote against and wipe out the majority.

And that’s before we get to the Lords who will keep sending it back until the election is done.

Won't happen though will it.

There's not even a year left of this Parliament and the Tories won't win the GE. And this Bill won't go through.
Honestly mate, I don't know. I do worry that there a lot of silent/closet racists/right wingers out there. I also believe there are a lot of people who will follow the herd. I fear this creates risks. No one felt ukip or farage stood a chance, and whilst they may not have been elected, ignoring them has not been an effective way of dealing with their poison.

Chris Bryant :ROFLMAO:

what’s worse: losing WhatsApp messages as a tech bro; losing £11bn as chancellor to fraud; presiding over the biggest fall in living standards ever; or desperately clinging to power when you're less popular than even Boris Johnson

Honestly mate, I don't know. I do worry that there a lot of silent/closet racists/right wingers out there. I also believe there are a lot of people who will follow the herd. I fear this creates risks. No one felt ukip or farage stood a chance, and whilst they may not have been elected, ignoring them has not been an effective way of dealing with their poison.
And if those silent racists defect to Farage then that is the Conservative vote cannibalised. Which is just fine by me.

They are anti Rwanda as it's not far right enough for them. Their completely illegal policy is to intercept boats in the channel and pull them back to France

Last edited:
Tice has said no chance on a deal.

In truth the headbangers have had their chance since 2016 to make their "vision" work. It doesn't.

Are they still wanting to build a barrier across the channel?

Are they still wanting to build a barrier across the channel?
Gun boats with Penfold in full military attire leading the operation.

Edit: Should read the previous posts first before replying as I've named a Conservative as being in charge.

He looks annoyed today. Like a yappy Jack Russel barking at a bigger dog

GBOrPXzXQAME9e2

He was responding to a tale of a young boy not wanting any Christmas presents this year, just a forever home for his family to live in.

According to Sunak, its all Starmers fault for blocking housebuilding due to the Government wanting to rip up established environmental policies. He's awful at Politics.

Houses that had a minimum value of £300k too, which would've been useless that lad's family

Back