• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Not really. What I will say is why on earth would you make a pay award of nearly twice what the independent regulator has recommended. The optics with the Conservative electoral base would be horrendous as I have already stated on the thread. So I will step away as I have already said life is too short for this.

Not really. What I will say is why on earth would you make a pay award of nearly twice what the independent regulator has recommended. The optics with the Conservative electoral base would be horrendous as I have already stated on the thread. So I will step away as I have already said life is too short for this.
Money tree?

They've ignored the regulators advice on mp pay awards previously.

What’s more annoying is the Chancellor trying to take credit for inflation coming down. He and the Government have done the square root of fuck all.

Yep. Fuel vendors and supermarkets being the main piss takers.
I'd stick energy providers and telecoms companies onto the list too. The costs of your mobile phone purchased a year ago hasn't gone up in price, as you've already purchased it, but to to stick inflation on top of the whole contract price is pure greed.

Back