• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

McManaman is a prize cunt. Fortunately I am watching on NBC so only had to listen to Lee Dixon at half time !

I've been disappointed with Costa today, thought he was going to start this season on top form but he's been poor

I've been disappointed with Costa today, thought he was going to start this season on top form but he's been poor
All the more disappointing when there's only Bright to replace him on the bench too.

Lovely break but overhit cross from Doherty. Wouldn't say it was as 'easy' as Mcmanaman was saying - did he ever watch himself play?

Lovely break but overhit cross from Doherty. Wouldn't say it was as 'easy' as Mcmanaman was saying - did he ever watch himself play?
I guess it was easier in the sense that he could get away with it being underhit to an extent as Jimenez was in acres at the back stick as long as the ball cleared the centre halves.

Poor effort from Jimenez when clean through, just lamped it straight at the keeper. Would've provided some comfort following another Boly error that nearly cost a goal.

Poor finish from Jiminez, didn't really pick a spot. Should be 2-1, great pass from Bennett though

Jiminez had little choice, he looked for the supporting player who wasn't there. Did well to make the chance but could've picked a spot better.

game is there for the taking, disappointing we keep lobbing crosses everywhere to no result. that jiminez chance was a waste for sure

A shame Cav's injured. We need that option right now.

Yeah a real shame we don't have Cav or Traore available here. Need to get more bodies in the box when we get forward

Poor defending. Looks like we are 5-4-1 which is not good. Mcmanaman is doing my fucking head in

Back