• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett - The pleaes leave now Poll

No Jacket Required.. ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's quite possible we could lose the next three games, we're already on a five game winless run. Would that put the manager under any meaningful pressure?

Only if they all have at least a three goal margin I'd say and even then I'd still be sceptical.

has anyone heard KJ's pre match interview - Coady & Edwards our midfield goal threats ! Still unsure how to play Mason ! Playing good football to reward the fans !
Listening to him, you'd think we were doing great.

I think it's quite possible we could lose the next three games, we're already on a five game winless run. Would that put the manager under any meaningful pressure?

Ah yes, but we haven't lost away for 4 games according to KJ.

go on now go, walk out the door. Just turn around now, cause your not welcome anymore, weren't you the one you tried to hurt me with Tommy Rowe out wide, did you think I'd meltdown? well I went on twitter and cried...

has anyone heard KJ's pre match interview - Coady & Edwards our midfield goal threats ! Still unsure how to play Mason ! Playing good football to reward the fans !
Listening to him, you'd think we were doing great.

He really said that? Delusional! I stopped listening to his interviews about 2 months ago because of the shite coming out of his mouth

I can't watch them anymore either, just get the general points on here. Just madness.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

for the 3rd match running, I can't be arsed to follow the match by blog etc - will check score after full time !!

I will be glued to the BBC Wolves live text and I want Wolves to stuff Huddersfield.

Just the interviews pure Kenny is too much to handle at the moment, I still go to the matches and watch KJ's real football.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

He really said that? Delusional! I stopped listening to his interviews about 2 months ago because of the shite coming out of his mouth

Me too.
'Need to make a good/strong run to reach the playoffs...'
Give me a fucking break.
Just pack it in Kenny and start talking about 'didn't make it this year', 'building for the future', trying to play a style of competetive, attractive football', that's the sort of stuff I'd maybe start to listen to, as long as it was matched by the what you see on the pitch.
I don't know how many times his remarks bear absolutely no resemblance to the game that's just been played.
He has to be on a final warning because he's delusional and tells lies, or because that's actually the shit he wants to turn out...

Me too.
'Need to make a good/strong run to reach the playoffs...'
Give me a fucking break.
Just pack it in Kenny and start talking about 'didn't make it this year', 'building for the future', trying to play a style of competetive, attractive football', that's the sort of stuff I'd maybe start to listen to, as long as it was matched by the what you see on the pitch.
I don't know how many times his remarks bear absolutely no resemblance to the game that's just been played.
He has to be on a final warning because he's delusional and tells lies, or because that's actually the shit he wants to turn out...

I stopped listening to the pre Huddersfield one where he said Edwards has had a good season, literally just muttered "oh just fuck off" out loud.

Fuck off. Just go while you have even the vaguest thread of dignity.

Kenny - the time to leave with dignity is closing in on you

I would rather that you leave before it gets beyond that point merely for the resurrection after the double relegation, but the time is approaching when that will not have any impact

Really don't want to dislike you as I think you are a solid bloke who was right for when we brought you in - that time has gone and so should you

Keep, for now.

Id be more happier to sack him and put Rob Edwards in charge until the summer. This crap cant continue, one substitute to try and turn a game is not good enough when you have players out there waltzing around doing nothing. Macca and Le Fondre would at least be a positive move to win the game.

And more than respect you for it.
I say keep until the takeover is done, that's that.

What if it takes us as long as it did for Sir Jack to sell? He'll still be here in 10 bloody years! We managed to remove managers and do ok while for sale last time

He has to go. Tues he'll put out the same shite and we'll lose again.....then repeat on Saturday.

Back