• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

2-0

Think folks can start booking flights to Italy if they haven't already

Rangers 4-2 up away at Midtjylland. Surprised by that. Thought it would be a phenomenally tough tie for them. AndyGers must be delighted.

Holy shit

Shakhtyor just cut them open after a set piece and the guy literally spooned it over from 6 yards

That might be worse than Rosenthal. It's *that* bad

On successive nights I've watched teams managed by Dan Petrescu and Igor Biscan. Football is becoming like real life CM 01/02.

Aberdeen just gone 2-0 down.

Rijeka manager gone for faded jeans on the touchline.

Holy shit

Shakhtyor just cut them open after a set piece and the guy literally spooned it over from 6 yards

That might be worse than Rosenthal. It's *that* bad

Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 20.55.11.jpg

Keeper went down and he scooped it over. Like literally got his foot under the ball and lifted it over the bar. From *there*

Probably sounds like I'm over-egging it but it was astonishing.

Torino 3-0 up. Two headers and now a penalty.

They'll give us a tough game for sure.

Book your flights etc etc etc. It is us against Torino. For sure. A genuinely exciting tie against one of the great Italian sides back in the day, touched by the tragedy of Superga and now thankfully punching at their correct weight again. It will be a memorable two games. I am seriously envious of those of you who can make the trip to Turin.

Book your flights etc etc etc. It is us against Torino. For sure. A genuinely exciting tie against one of the great Italian sides back in the day, touched by the tragedy of Superga and now thankfully punching at their correct weight again. It will be a memorable two games. I am seriously envious of those of you who can make the trip to Turin.

Its a proper European tie and its a 50/50 call. They looked really good at times tonight. Yet so did we!

Rangers 4-2 up away at Midtjylland. Surprised by that. Thought it would be a phenomenally tough tie for them. AndyGers must be delighted.

I’m buzzing mate.

I’d of taken the risk and booked my flights to Legia/Atromitos if that game had a dominant winner sadly 0-0.

Like I’ve said not a wolves fan as such (I like watching a lot of English football including wolves) but watched your game tonight and was impressed despite the opposition you looked good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking how tonight went, it’s a bit of a shitter that we’ve got to play a real football team rather than some shit muncher to get into the group stages.

Still, hopefully we can come through. Might be a few on here hoping we lose as “our squad can’t cope”

Looking how tonight went, it’s a bit of a shitter that we’ve got to play a real football team rather than some shit muncher to get into the group stages.

Still, hopefully we can come through. Might be a few on here hoping we lose as “our squad can’t cope”

We will have a couple of tough(ish) PL games before we play the next round & effectively all of our pre season games have had a real competitive edge so no reason why we are not ready.

Are here to challenge any other established team so just bring it on!

Back