• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

I'm in position for this!

Even cancelled my 12 o'clock meeting and am hiding out in a meditation room to tune in.

You know it got delayed til 1pm? And the part relevant to you guys will probably be even later lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it got delayed til 1pm? And the part relevant to you guys will probably be even later lol

Crap, was wondering about the 14:00CET alright....

Back to the Quality meeting I go

We are new to this shit.

Teams from villages in Wales have been involved in more Euro games than us in the last 40 years.

It didn't get delayed. Our draw has always been 14:00CET. Which is 1pm.

We are new to this shit.

Teams from villages in Wales have been involved in more Euro games than us in the last 40 years.

Hahaha, UEFA just make it up as they go keep that in mind and you’ll be sound.

I know I’ve said before but can’t stress enough if you’re intending to go don’t book flights until it’s 100% confirmed. Ties are regularly switched around occasionally for reasons you don’t think of.

ie Sarajevo have asked Celtic to switch the CL qualifier so it gives them more time to get visas sorted. Had Celtic fans booker travel yesterday when they seen the draw they’d of booked for the wrong week. (I hope everyone of them did but that’s not the point)

It didn't get delayed. Our draw has always been 14:00CET. Which is 1pm.

It did.

It was originally 1pm then changed to 12pm when the first groupings came out then back to 1pm

Nope. It's been on their website since yesterday.

12:00CET for champions path.
14:00CET for main path.

People have either been confused by the time difference, or haven't scrolled down to the main path bit on the website.

I still can't believe we're sat here waiting to find out who Wolverhampton Wanderers are going to be playing in the fucking Europa League :icon_lol:

'Mon the Nomads

If you watch the Welsh League you will be aware that a team made up of TWF members with Paddy in goal would have more chance of beating Kilmarnock

(now I have said that put a cheeky £1 on the Nomads winning)

I still can't believe we're sat here waiting to find out who Wolverhampton Wanderers are going to be playing in the fucking Europa League :icon_lol:

It really is mental.

Think my wife wanted to slap me last night as I was getting excited about which country we could be in and could I get there at short notice! (even a car drive to Kilmarnock would be fookin amazing)

It's the rate of progress. It's a tick over two years since I saw us with a back five of Burgoyne, Iorfa, Batth, Stearman, Silvio. For the avoidance of doubt, Silvio is only tarred by association. The dreamboat.

Our midfield that day was Price and Edwards as well. Cheers Lambo.

I've got 33 minutes until I need to go into a meeting. Hope to have heard something at least by then!

I've got 33 minutes until I need to go into a meeting. Hope to have heard something at least by then!

Yeah you will know who the teams from Group 1 - 5 are playing

Feeling like I should have paid more attention to Paddy and this thread.

Nah..

You might be lucky. The draw is pretty quick in how they do it (by UEFA Standards)

Because you guys are in one of the two groups of 6 you need to wait til after this bit

Back