• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

And what's the brazzers logo then��

giphy.gif

Kilmarnock join the Europa fun. Very late penalty v Rangers puts them in 3rd place ahead of Aberdeen

Kilmarnock are in then. Would rather avoid them to be quite fucking honest.

Daughter in laws family are Kilmarnock fans......could be interesting

Spartak & CSKA from Russia are in.

Lokomotiv Moscow as well.

Definitely want to be avoiding the Russian sides.

edit - tell a lie - Lokomotiv are going to be champs league

Looking like Legia Warsaw and Cracowia from Poland. Could still change though.

Cracowia go behind and now Bialystok are in. It's rather fun being invested in the Polish league to see about opponents.

Beats League 1, put it that way.

Kilmarnock join the Europa fun. Very late penalty v Rangers puts them in 3rd place ahead of Aberdeen
Not that you don't already know, but Aberdeen will still get in if Celtic win the cup. If Hearts win, they get in. I'd like Hearts, just for the reason I'm living in Edinburgh at the moment!

Honved finished 4th. Is that enough to qualify? The league table I’m looking at has top three in Europe. What’s the interplay with their domestic cup though?

Honved finished 4th. Is that enough to qualify? The league table I’m looking at has top three in Europe. What’s the interplay with their domestic cup though?
I may be wrong, I'm reading it as Hungary have 3 Europa League places, and the winners are Champikns League qualifiers. So 4 European places

With regards to capacity, is it only the Champions League that UEFA request the first two rows behind the goal are netted off or does it extend to the Europa League as well?

Ah - but the cup final is against MOL Vidi who are already in, so yes, Honved have made it.

Back