• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Should they progress to the second round, Alan will know the players of Gzira United very well I am sure.

Some of these sides are gonna have a tiny capacity... We'd probably only get a few hundred tickets but demand will be massive. Recipe for mayhem!

I think most of the Maltese teams would use the T’Qali national stadium for Europa games just to get some capacity

Should get a little more certainty about a few other teams in the competition today.

Polish League final day is today. Legia Warsaw might not win (Piast Gliwice (me neither) are two points clear going into the last round of matches). Should they come second they would drop into Qualifying Round 1 of the Europa, along with either Cracowia or Jagalonia Bialystok. Lechia Gdansk are already in Europa Prelim Round 2 with us.

Israel gets sorted today as well I think.

Plus the final Hungarian spot is sorted today as well - Debrecen, Ujpest, and Honved are fighting it out. Either of the last two please.

We've obviously played Honved before but we've played Ujpest in a competitive game as well haven't we? Or maybe that was Ferencvaros...

Ferencvaros in the 1972 UEFA Cup run

We also find out whether Kilmarnock or Aberdeen get in the Europa today, of course. Rangers are in as we know.

We've obviously played Honved before but we've played Ujpest in a competitive game as well haven't we? Or maybe that was Ferencvaros...

Ujpest was the team we had a relationship with a few years ago, and sent a number of players on loan to.

Malone had a decent loan at Ujpest

I'm in 2 minds whether to renew my passport on the off chance that tickets become available. Itll be a long shot I guess

Will it be blue though?

If we got AC Milan (which could only occur in the playoff round or later) then I suspect there would be plenty of tickets available at the San Siro with its near 80,000 capacity. If we got Stjarnen of Iceland, rather fewer, as their ground has an enormous capacity of 1,298.

I doubt we would take many to Iceland anyway

Drop us in Prague or Budapest and it will be a full on Wolves mental

Legia Warsaw would be a damn good one as well. And their ground is pretty decent in terms of capacity.

I guess whoever we draw there will be a mad rush for the tickets. If we progress and get to the group stages I guess there might be a chance against some of the less popular locations.

Like the idea of rocking up at the San Siro to watch Wolves, bloody nora!

giphy.gif

you couldn't find one without the brazzers logo?

If we got AC Milan (which could only occur in the playoff round or later) then I suspect there would be plenty of tickets available at the San Siro with its near 80,000 capacity. If we got Stjarnen of Iceland, rather fewer, as their ground has an enormous capacity of 1,298.

salivating at the prospect of games like this, gonna need to save my vacation days next year!

Doubt I'd get a ticket to any game so just hope we get someone weak for the qualifying rounds so we can get to the group stages. Would be annoying if we made it to the playoffs and got someone like Roma or AC Milan.

I think tickets for the home leg in the second qualification round should be fairly readily available. Obviously we are waiting to hear whether there will be a purchase window for STHs to claim their seats (which I assume there will be)

Hoping for a home tie first up. Honved at Molineux under the floodlights...

Back