• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Some will have family connections of course.

I quite like Hearts as I had a great day there once (beat Dundee Utd 4-0) and the people were lovely but that's as far as it goes.

I've never really understood the attachment of English fans to a Scottish team, Collymore on Twitter and his plastic Celtic supporting is tedious to say the least. Being an atheist I don't side either way on religious grounds, so am ambivalent on the Glasgow clubs
It's not about religion. It's about right and wrong, good and evil.

Some will have family connections of course.
Aye.

Growing up with 5 uncles who are from Glasgow and Rangers fans just means I am close in that way. I have a cousin who is a STH and he lives in Rugeley.

Where's the best place for a look at who's in? Other than sifting through here :D

Ok, without touching on religion or bigotry please educate me.
You do occasionally meet a decent Rangers fan but they usually have to qualify it with a 'but I'm not one of those' or a 'but I'm not a massive fan'.

Ah yeah found it now, thanks. Links to UEFA are a load of poo

Would have liked a Scandinavian journey (have family in that area) - apart from the fact that it's expensive there.

So a cheaper country not to far away from there would be good - actually quite fancy Croatia, Meditteranean without being a tourist hotspot

Ah yeah found it now, thanks. Links to UEFA are a load of poo

One of life's enduring rules. All official football governing websites shall be utterly terrible.

FIFA and the Premier League are no better (I used to translate bits for the former, by Christ they don't give you much to work with). In fact extra minus points for the latter for somehow allowing Cyber to push his "Raul has missed 7 big chances in 7 games" agenda for weeks on end.

Would have liked a Scandinavian journey (have family in that area) - apart from the fact that it's expensive there.

So a cheaper country not to far away from there would be good - actually quite fancy Croatia, Meditteranean without being a tourist hotspot

I was in Osijek, Croatia last year borders Hungary so we drove from Budapest. An utter shitehole thankfully we were only there for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of life's enduring rules. All official football governing websites shall be utterly terrible.

FIFA and the Premier League are no better (I used to translate bits for the former, by Christ they don't give you much to work with). In fact extra minus points for the latter for somehow allowing Cyber to push his "Raul has missed 7 big chances in 7 games" agenda for weeks on end.

First time I've fancied having a proper look. The wiki is exactly what I wanted but for some reason didn't expect it to be updated, I expected to Google the shit out of it and ask here ha.

Just got lost in it for half hour. Cardiff Uni and Barry Town in with Faroe Islands and San Marino. Brilliant stuff

I was in Osijek, Croatia last year borders Hungary so we drove from Budapest. An utter shitehole thankfully we were only there for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all countries there will be 'good bits' & 'crap places' - just have to hope that whatever we draw it's the former really.

The wiki gets updated pretty quickly. It should confirm in about an hour which two of AC Milan Inter and Roma come to play.

My Scottish interest as most know on here is Stenhousemuir, and it all came from them being number 58 on the pools coupon.

AC Milan are winning. Roma are winning. Inter are only drawing.

As it stands Roma into quali, Inter into the group stage, AC Milan into the champions league.

Do we not still need Chelsea to win the Europa League? An Arsenal win pushes United into quali which could seriously mess us up with seeding.

Only for playoff round. We are guaranteed seeding for quali 2 and quali 3 with our coefficient.

Austria Vienna are in (3rd quali), Yeni Malatyaspor in (2nd quali)

Back