• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not going to see this.

60 today, the missus has plans for the day and night, will be on in the bar, but I doubt we will be there.

Hoping for a decent performance, I expect Kalajdzic to play some part.

I am fast losing faith in O'Neil, with him not giving Kalajdzic more minutes, he is fit enough for 30 mins and the best fucking scorer we have
Happy birthday!

What website is that screenshot from @GLASGOWOLF

Seems a more comprehensive list than the one I check for listings.

What website is that screenshot from @GLASGOWOLF

Seems a more comprehensive list than the one I check for listings.
LJ's live on Sat.

Every one who uses IPTV checks that it's probably the best site.
I have 7 IPTV boxes and a Bein satellite system, it's fantastic, not just for football

Anyone else find it weird that Sasa is going to start when we've barely seen him in the PL

HB Glasgow

Seen online we may get some minutes from Gonzales tonight

Sasa will surely get some game time.

If he’s fit enough to start tonight, as he was last round, then it’s even more baffling why he isn’t fit enough to play atleast a part in the prem currently

Anyone else find it weird that Sasa is going to start when we've barely seen him in the PL
Guess he thinks a league cup game against Ipswich second 11 is less intense, but its baffling Sasa can't get any time in a Premier league game.

Game live on the radio tonight - Talksport 2 from 19:00pm

Good to see Gonzalez on the bench and looking forward to seeing Santi, Sasa, Doyle and Boobs get some gametime

Imagine if that's 4 at the back with Doc as the RW.

GON trialling five at the back because he knows our CH pairing isn't working? It's all so depressing.

Reactions: jlo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back