• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has done a fantastic job. The football they play is very easy on the eye.

Coached and managed at the highest level before taking his first job. Very clever tactically, improves all players and a stickler for detail and fitness.

Was patient, waited and will be destined for bigger things than Ipswich very soon.
Hopefully the Wolves job

He would not get time nor patience here...or any sort of autonomy let's face it.

A rare chance to attend an away match for me, and fairly local too. Looking forward to it. Have good memories of Wolves winning the League Cup so I do still have some affection for this competition.

Ex-Wolves Lee Evans in the Ipswich midfield tomorrow

You could have just introduced yourself as an Ipswich fan Dan. By and large people are welcoming

Bentley
Doherty, Jonny, Bueno, Toti, Bueno
Hodge, Doyle
Sarabia
Kaladjzic, Silva​

May well be something like that tbh...

A rare chance to attend an away match for me, and fairly local too. Looking forward to it. Have good memories of Wolves winning the League Cup so I do still have some affection for this competition.

Good man. I always used to go to Ipswich away with my lad when living in Camb because of the convenience plus it was generally easy to get tickets also. He’s going tomorrow and I’ve been binned off by him taking the GF to her first ever match.

At least if we’re crap and we get tonked she’s likely to hate it and he’ll be back on the blower tapping his old man up for tickets and a lift to a game at Molineux in October.

All part of the evolutionary process I think they call it. Have a great time, enjoy.

Fair play that people can find the motivation to be bothered about this game still. I'm struggling this season, unless something changes I think this could definitely be the one.

Fair play that people can find the motivation to be bothered about this game still. I'm struggling this season, unless something changes I think this could definitely be the one.
If anything I’m more interested in watching this as we might get to see the likes of Santi, Doyle, Sasa etc

We might actually win and score goals

What are you on about?
What are you on?

If our glorious leaders paid out compo for an up and coming new manager because we're currently shit and in relegation zone, patience to develop squad is not what they'd get here when staring in Nov/Dec. Any manager coming in will be expected to get results like Lop did and back on the merry-go-round quickly if not.

Assume that's the actual team? Surprised he's playing Hwang given how easily he picks up knocks. Very surprised no Silva

Probably not going to see this.

60 today, the missus has plans for the day and night, will be on in the bar, but I doubt we will be there.

Hoping for a decent performance, I expect Kalajdzic to play some part.

I am fast losing faith in O'Neil, with him not giving Kalajdzic more minutes, he is fit enough for 30 mins and the best fucking scorer we have

What are you on?

If our glorious leaders paid out compo for an up and coming new manager because we're currently shit and in relegation zone, patience to develop squad is not what they'd get here when staring in Nov/Dec. Any manager coming in will be expected to get results like Lop did and back on the merry-go-round quickly if not.
Ah Ok, I misunderstood as I thought you were being a complete twat.

Apologies you obviously aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back